Monday, May 16, 2011

Assorted Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cupcakes


These are Chocolate Peanut Butter cupcakes that are filled with Chocolate Covered, Peanut Butter, filled Pretzels. Yep. Long name.


In the shape of C3PO, Darth, and R2D2. They look just as good cut up as they do geeked.



Look at that filling. Yummm. They are next to my Cookies and Cream Cupcakes which I decorated to look like Lei and Ewoks. Way WAY too much fun.


To make C3P0, I iced the cupcake with yellow icing, pipped some details with orange, and then put two orange pretzel M&Ms on as eyes. I added some black for eyes and a line'd mouth. 


Saw these on this pic on flickr and decided I could make something like it. I piped the sabers, rolled a Reisen flat, cut it up into the shape of a helmet, and iced on the Darth details. It worked like a charm! And then I had a lot of the chocolate caramels left at the party. 


See? Yum.



R2D2 cupcakes! They are just iced freehand. Turned out fun. I beeped a lot while serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment