Monday, May 16, 2011

Jabba's Frog Guts


WAIT NO! KEEP READING! I SWEAR THIS ISN'T FROG! OR ALREADY DIGESTED FOOD! 

IT'S MEATBALL WITH PESTO! PLEASE STAY!

See? Not so gross taken in context. Pesto. Confetti meatballs.

Super yummy.

Everyone at the party was staring at me like I was crazy when this crock pot full of green goo presented itself. 

"It's like the frogs that Jabba is always eating!" I exclaimed. They still stared at me like I was crazy. I bullied a few into taking a few bites though and then, suddenly, they were gone! Inhaled.

Everyone said they were their favorite thing there. Everyone. out of 16 people, everyone said they loved these.

So, see? You need to make them. The recipe is here for the meatballs. I had originally planned on being super cutesy and making them shaped like frogs but, when I tried to put them in my frog molds I made a disastrous mess. So! Just normal meatballs it was.

Serve with some pesto sauce and enjoy. 

4 comments:

  1. It looks disgusting but actually does sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is awesome! Fabulous creativity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it looks disgusting but I so trust you that it is good! It SOUNDS good!! LOVE your Star Wars party foods, my kids have been looking at them a lot today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds delicious to me, i can't get enough pesto lately!

    ReplyDelete