Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wedding in 3 days... WE RACE TOGETHER TO FINISH THIS DAGGUM CUPCAKES!

You may have noticed that I cranked out multiple cupcake alphabet letters yesterday and that it seems this trend is continuing today.

With the wedding this weekend, all of the planning seems to be (knock on wood, praying it to be true, please God do not punish me for saying this) done... and yet my stress level will not drop back down to normal levels of compulsive and so here we are!

I am wired. Excited, nervous, and wired. And I no longer have a to-do list that stretches into eternity for the wedding. What to do with my time? Sleep? Shower? Eat a real, decent meal perhaps?

Nope. Not when you're me. At this point, I have a SERIOUS vendetta against these fudging cupcakes. They have been a letter shaped thorn in my side that have taken me decades to finish and have been on my to-do list for over a YEAR and, until now, I have been unable to cross more than a few off at a time. So, clutzy team! We have a new goal.

I AM going to finish all these letter posts before I get married.

I will NOT start my new life chapter with the alphabet of sugary doom hanging over my head!

Ha, and hopefully when I return, we can boost some fresh blood and creativity back into this website!

Fingers crossed! Countdown to the wedding is t-minus 4 days. Bring it on.

Love to you all and thank you so SO much for all the support!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering about the sudden surge of cupcake posts. Congratulations in the impending nuptials! Looking forward to cupcakes O-Z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, mercedes! ha, here's hoping i can get the last of the alphabet out of my "to post" pile before i become a bride :) !!!

      Delete